Friday 7 October 2011

Haru haru...

Well, October is in full swing now which can only mean one thing... I'm ill. Oh yes, it's time for my yearly bout of the cold. I'm also on antibiotics thanks to a wisdom tooth that appeared out of nowhere and mangled my gum, eugh. Did anyone else know that the dentist could actually prescribe medicine?? Meh, you learn something weird and new everyday.

So I'm down to two weeks before the agreed leaving date. I think it'll feel more real once I get my visa number, until then it's still feeling a little up in the air. 

Anyway, in keeping with the title of this post, I really need to put Korea to the back of my mind just now and take things day by day by getting ready for these exams. First up on Monday is "crime, offenders and policing" and I've opted to cover violent offenders, terrorism and profiling. So, in my most sarcastic of tones, three days of light reading ahead, eh? Even the thought of it is depressing. Someone remind why I chose this subject please?!

Okay, I quickly get tired of my own whining so I'll leave you with...

No comments:

Post a Comment