Tuesday 4 October 2011

Strawberry beer and farewells...

As the time until I leave drops from four weeks to three weeks, it feels more and more real. So let the farewells begin... 
 
This was pretty much my weekend;

  • Friday: Party at Mum's house. My mum knows how to throw a party. 
  • Saturday: Cinema, then dinner with the other half and his little sister. We even made it home in time for the ultimate geek-fest: the 'Doctor Who' finale followed by new 'Merlin'. Epic. 

I'd just like to add - I SO called the 'oldest question in the universe'...


"Doctor who?" :p


  • Sunday: I worked my second-last Sunday for a certain company, then went out for dinner with the optical girls to the only pub in town that sells strawberry beer on tap... which also turned out to be a surprise leaving do for me! 
  • Monday: And, as if I hadn't been spoiled enough, I was treated to lunch and wine!

 I really will start studying for my first exam soon... heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment