Saturday 30 March 2013

60 seconds...

Okay, it's time to bring this blog back.

So, since December 2011, when I last bothered to write here I've since finished my year in Pyeongtaek and moved on to Sema, in Osan. I'm now working for a brand new Hagwon, but I'll get to that another time.

From my last posts, everyone could tell I loved living here... understatement! I'm now living in a cute little apartment with my wonderful fiance and our manic jindo dog, Watson. We are also currently preparing for our wedding day which will be... in October!

Anyway... I need to go and sift through my photos from the past year and decide what's worth filling everyone in on. Right now, I'm being told by husband-to-be to get off the computer and get ready... "this is our dating day Mareeeee! Baleewah!"... ahhhh 사랑 ♥



                                                                  진모 and me


                                                                          Watson


Until next time... prepare for information overload!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment