Friday 14 October 2011

0330...

Thanks, stress.

The past 48 hours have been completely manic... yesterday I received an email from my agency saying that the job I thought was mine had been given to someone else who's already in Korea. Gah. THEN, I was given an interview with another school, which was this morning. About an hour ago, I was told I got the job! Now, I've never been a huge believer when it comes to the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy, but if anything is going to change my mind, it's this. The new position looks great, the wage is better and the apartment situation is sorted. Good times.

And instead of leaving a week after finishing my exams, at least I have a few extra work-free weeks at home before I head off.


*collective sigh of relief*...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment