Monday 1 April 2013

Mountains...

 By the time January came, it was time to start... wedding planning! We set the date for October 26th and the countdown is on!

This weekend, we actually booked the wedding hall and I looked at some dresses. We were originally thinking of getting married in church, but weirdly, in Korea it's far too expensive, so it's better to go with a wedding hall and get the whole package. The hall is beautiful and elegant, and they will do hair, make-up, filming on the day, photography, the buffet and the flower arrangements. And, most importantly (to me) they will cover the pre-wedding photoshoot... basically, Jinmo and I will spend the day in a studio trying on a bunch of wedding dresses and suits and a photographer will take a bunch of really classy photos that will make up a chunk of the wedding album.

After reserving the wedding hall, we had lunch with Jinmo's parents, and his Mum showed me something I'm still in a daze about... the diamonds and amethyst (purple! waaah!) that will make up my engagement ring... that's right... Jinmo is having my engagement ring MADE! I'm such a lucky girl! 


So, I'll go back to the trip down memory lane since the blog was inactive for over a year...

In Korea, they celebrate 100 days into the relationship, ours was in January.



100 days gift
 


In February, I turned... 27! God, I'm old. I had an awesome weekend, first it was dinner with the crew in Pyeongtaek, then on to Seoul for some bowling and then relaxing. 



 



And in March we had... White Day!




And a gift from my middle school student... maybe I should be a bit more annoyed at the fact she drew this in my lesson, which means she wasn't listening at all... but hey, it's funky.



Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment