Monday 1 April 2013

웨딩드레스...

Okay, last one, then I'm completely up to date!

Another one of the best things about moving to Sema has obviously been the fact that I can spend alot more time with Jinmo, so he's been spending alot of time introducing me to his world. He doesn't only have the nicest family, he also has lovely and hilarious friends. They have done nothing but welcome me to all the things they get up to!



 I even found myself at a footie game a couple of weeks ago! Who would have thought it! It was a Suwon vs Busan game... Busan won, but I still had a great day!




Another spot we visited I would recommend is the War Memorial museum... it's completely free and has so much information about the history of Korea, particularly the Korean war. It has so much machinery, weapons and exhibitions, definitely worth a look!




I'm also very lucky in that Jinmo loves to show me these places. He really enjoys teaching me about Korean history and the culture here. 



 After our trip to the war museum, our weekends have been pretty busy. In February, we started the paperwork for our marriage and my F6 visa which means I can stay here permanently and work part-time if I want to (waaaaaaaah!!!). I know it might sound a bit early, but the paperwork for my visa involves a-l-o-t of visiting lawyers, immigration, district offices and the UK embassy. On top of that, we've got a wedding to plan!



Busy times... but I finally feel settled with my wee family. We are spending all our free time preparing for, well, the rest of our lives, and I'm loving every minute of it! 






Some down time at the weekends is still possible... ♥


This week, the plans are... visa paperwork, wedding planning, May weekend planning (long weekend, woo!), working and sleeping. You get the idea!






No comments:

Post a Comment